Friday, September 4, 2015

August Wrap Up & September TBR 2015

I read a total of 13 books this month and most of them were great books.


Lois Lane: Fallout (Lois Lane, #1)The Longest RideInsurgent (Divergent, #2)P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)The Sacred Lies of Minnow BlyThe HelpThe Secret Life of BeesRevenge of the Witch (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles, #1)PersuasionHow I Live Now
Saga #27Saga #28Saga #29Saga #30

Lois Lane: Fallout (Lois Lane #1) by Gwenda Bond ★★★★
The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks ★★★★
Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth ★★★ 
P.S. I Still Love You (To All The Boys I've Loved Before #2) by Jenny Han ★★★★
The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes ★★★★★
The Help by Kathryn Stockett ★★★★★
The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd ★★★★
Revenge of the Witch (The Last Apprentice/Wardstone Chronicles #1) by Joseph Delaney ★★★
Persuasion by Jane Austen ★★★
How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff ★★
Saga #27 by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples ★★★★
Saga # 28 by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples ★★★★★ 
Saga #29 by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples ★★★★★ 
Saga # 30 by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples ★★★★★ 



May book of the month was:
 The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly

Challenge Progress:  
2015 TBR Pile: 27/11-20   
Debut: 3/12-15   
Dystopia: 31/13-18  
"Real" Book: 36/11-20 
And So It Begins: 28/7 
Sequels: 66/10-15 
We Stand Alone: 40/10-15  
Fairytale: 3/5-9 
Re-read: 9/10-15  
Flights of Fantasy: 64/10-20 
Goodreads: 131/100  
Popsugar: 25/50  


September TBR: 
An Inheritance of AshesChasing Impossible (Pushing the Limits, #5)The Kite Runner 
Dark PlacesDear JohnThe Boy in the Striped Pajamas 
An Inheritance of Ashes by Leah Bobet 
Chasing Impossible (Pushing the Limits #5) by Katie McGarry
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Dear John by Nicholas Spark 
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne 





0 comments: