Sunday, January 29, 2012

IMM #18

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren, which allows you to post books you have received/bought/won this week.  

Bought:
Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1)
Blood Red Road 
by Moira Young  
-I like the paperback cover better than the hardback.

Moon Spell (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #1)
Moon Spell 
by Samantha Young 
- It's free for the Kindle!

Won:
The Grimoire Chronicles: Veil Between Worlds
The Grimoire Chromicles: Veil Between Worlds   
by Sally Dubats  
Thank you to Nicole @ Nicole's YA Book Haven & Sally Dubats!

Touch of Power (Healer, #1)
Touch of Power (Healer #1) 
by Maria V. Snyder  
Thanks to Janina @ Synchronized Reading!


Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)
Incarnate (Newsoul #1) eARCs 
by Jodi Meadows  
 

Thank you to Soumi @ Pages From My Thoughts Pragya @ Reviewing Shelf!

~I'll be having a giveaway when I post the review because I have 2 eARCs of Incarnate so keep an eye open!~  
 
{One is a .pdf and the other is a .epud, I'm not sure what the difference is or if it even matters}

-I'd like to have the review up before it comes out on the 31st of January but I'm not sure if I'll have it reviewed by then.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Eeep! A Incarnate giveaway?! IM SO IN! That book looks amazing and the cover is gorgeous! I really love all of Samantha Young's book and Moon Spell is a good one. [: Great haul this week!
[:
ShawnaLeAnn
Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

Yay, I got Touch of Power a while ago but haven't read it yet. And yay for Incarnate too! :) Great haul!

Here's my IMM for this week.

Have a great weekend,
Vicky xxx

mariska said...

Wooow! Love your IMM! What a lot of books. I hope you enjoy them.

Mariska (new follower)

http://me-andmybooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-1.html

Lovey Dovey Books said...

I got Blood Red Road last week! I gotthe paperback b/c the cover will match the 2nd book, but it does look better than the hardcover.

Enjoy your books!
Candace @ Lovey Dovey Books

SarahS. said...

Thanks for visiting! :D