Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday & Teaser Tuesday 12/18/12

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & The Bookish
            Top Ten Favorite Books I've Read this Year!: 
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)


The Book Thief

The Fault in Our Stars

The Demon King (Seven Realms, #1)

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1)

Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 1 (Dawn of the Arcana, #1)
I've only read books 1-5 so far


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab you'r current read
Open the book to a random page
Share with us two (2) "teasers" sentences form that page
Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure what you share doesn't give away too much! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title of the book so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR pile if they'd like   

Today my teaser comes from... 

No teaser this week, I'm reading the same books as I was reading last week.


*Photos are from Goodreads*

12 comments:

SarahS. said...

I just wanted to let everyone know, I won't be able to respond to any comments because won't be home for a week.

lillylilac said...

Good list, I love The Book Thief as well.

Anonymous said...

Awesome list. Cinder is on mine too. I also had a Markus Zusak, but I picked I am the Messenger. I really enjoyed Throne of Glass and one of these days I will get the Cinda Williams Chima series. Here are my favs of 2012 http://wp.me/pzUn5-1l4

Unknown said...

This is a great list! There are a couple of books on here that I've been wanting to pick up!

Crystal B. said...

Yes, to your entire list!! I loved every single one of them, especially the book thief!

SarahS. said...

lillylilac: Thank you for stopping by!

rocky: I can't wait for Scarlet! And I'm going to have to check out The Messenger.

Lynn: I hope you get them soon. :)

Crystal: Thanks! I was surprised with the Book Thief.

Alice: You should read it, it was really great. (=

Somewhere Only We Know said...

Pushing the Limits is on my TTT too. But most of yours is on my TBR list as well!

Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Anya @ On Starships and Dragonwings said...

Yey, great list! I'm getting some of these for xmas so I think I'm going to have a busy reading week :D I'm a new follower! Here is my TTT

Heather said...

I've been wanting to read The Demon King. Now that I know it made your top ten I'll definitely pick it up!

SarahS. said...

Sandy: I am dying to read book two, Dare You To!

Anya: I hope you got them, they are all great. (=

Heather: Yes you should pick it up, it's fantasy and adventure, I loved it.

Thanks for the comments and sorry for not replying sooner.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just discovered your blog and I love it!! I also nominated you for Liebster award because you are now one of my favorites! I'm going to follow!
http://msnoseinabook.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/liebsteraw/

SarahS. said...

Thank you! For the kind words, for following and for awarding me the award. It really means a lot to me. (=